Sunday, 12 April 2015

Last Week... | 05.04.2015 - 11.04.2015

Sunday was my lovely mum's birthday and also Easter Sunday. We spent the morning watching her opening presents. Other than that, the day was pretty normal. Peter came over for a little while to hang out and then I did some school work... thrilling.
On Monday, I headed up to London with my parents to visit Kat and Mat. We went for lunch at a local pub and then chilled in the flat for a while. It was lovely to see them both and I wish I'd been able to stay longer.
On both Tuesday and Wednesday I headed into school to do Photography work. On Tuesday, I completed a photo shoot with Chelsea, Angus and Sam which was cool, and on Wednesday, I helped Amy complete a few more bits and bobs and printed out a whole heap of work to stick into my pad.
I managed to get a bit of work done on Thursday, and on Friday I headed out for a little bike ride with Sam which was nice.
My Saturday was a pretty chilled day, and I managed to get some work done which was good!


  •  The Fifty Shades of Grey soundtrack





  • CURRENTLY READING: "West of the Moon" by Margi Preus
  • CURRENTLY READING: "Everyday Sexism" by Laura Bates


No comments:

Post a Comment