Sunday, 5 April 2015

Last Week... | 29.03.2015 - 04.04.2015

This week has been fabulous on many different levels. It was the last week of term, and a very productive time for me, particularly in terms of Photography. Having now completed another shoot with the beautiful Hannah, I'm exceptionally happy.
I've managed to get so much revision done already, and written a long list of all the bits and bobs that I need to get done over the following weeks. 
Peter's been about a lot over the past week or so, so I've spent quite a lot of time with him. We watched the Election Debate on Thursday which was super interesting. I've really got into politics recently, which is not really like me.
I went out for a little drive with Amy and Andrew on Thursday which was lovely. It's always good to have a catch up with people I love infinitely. Additionally, I've also spent a lot of time talking with Sam over the last couple of weeks which is nice. I like to surround myself by positive people.






  • FINISHED: "Matilda" by Roald Dahl
  • "Everyday Sexism" by Laura Bates
  • "West of the Moon" by Margi Preus


No comments:

Post a Comment