Sunday, 10 May 2015

Ten Happy Things

This week has been all systems a go.  Absolute chaos but completely and totally worth all the chaos. At least there's been lots to keep me happy this past week. You might notice that lots of the things on this list relate closely to Photography.

01. On Bank Holiday Monday, I headed to Debenhams with Peter to do a spot of shopping. We managed to pick up a rather dashing array of bits and bobs for him and had a pretty good time while we were at it. I picked up a lovely pasta salad for lunch which was absolutely delicious, and then headed home to continue my very unsuccessful dress shopping.

02. Returned to school to complete a mock, which I think I did surprisingly well at, and I'm so happy with that!

03. Finished "Gone Girl" by Gillian Flynn which I absolutely adored so much and gave a solid five stars. Was an amazing book and was so worth reading!

04. Started my photography exam and actually managed to get quite a lot done. The first day was so stressful but day two was a lot more positive for me and I can't wait to get my final piece 100% completed on Monday! Throughout the exam I've been snacking away on grapes and marshmallows, as supplied by the beautiful Amy.

05. Saw the most beautiful sky.

06. Tried hummus for the first time on Friday (courtesy of Ben and Nathan) and actually really enjoyed it! Will definitely be grabbing myself some more of that at some point.

07. Arranged a Nando's date with the girls!

08. Downloaded Spotify to my phone and have been listening to Electric River lots which makes me so happy.

09. Managed to complete my entire Photography pad! It's absolutely brilliant and I'm so glad that it's over!

10. Started doing a bit of cross stitching which I'm thoroughly enjoying. I absolutely love doing crafty bits and my cross stitching has been great, even though my bedroom light bulb did go right in the middle of me doing it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment