Monday, 8 June 2015

Ideas for Summer?

A couple of years ago, when I still had my old blog, I decided to write a blog post every single day of the summer, letting you all in on what I'd been getting up to.
I don't think it was all that successful at the time, particularly as my summer was exceptionally boring and ultimately was no where near as jam-packed and exciting as I would have liked it to have been.
I have decided that I'd really love to start documenting more of my life and the things I'm getting up to this year, because I feel like this summer is definitely going to be one worth remembering.
I'd contemplated daily vlogging in order to keep the memories going, but I'm not sure that I'll have that much to do every single day of the summer, and I'm hoping to be in work at some point over the next couple of months, at which point I'd have to stop the vlogs and get on with actually making my career work.
I have decided that I really want to start making more online content though, both on my blog and on my YouTube channel, and I've been wondering what exactly I should do. Maybe I could try and make weekly vlog or something? I'm not entirely sure how I want to do it, I just know that I want to keep some amazing summer memories forever.
I'd also really like to revamp the content of both my blog and my YouTube channel, particularly as they've both been neglected so much over the last few months.

If you have any video ideas or blog posts you'd like to see from me, then let me know in the comments below.

As always, I love you millions and thank you for all of your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment