Thursday, 18 June 2015

I've finished!

As you might have guessed from the title, I have now completely finished school and exams, and I could not be happier.

The main reason that I'm happy about this is because it's the perfect opportunity to jump straight back on the blog and get back into sharing little bits with you. There's so much more exciting things for me to talk about, and there's so much more opportunity for me to do those exciting things now that I do not have to sit around revising all day.

I'm going to start properly blogging from next week, because I'm giving myself a few days break, but I'm excited to get back on here and start communicating with you all again. I've always enjoyed my blog and hope that it can become the major part of my life that it was prior to A2 exam stress.

I hope you're all having a fantastic week and I shall see you soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment