Thursday, 4 June 2015

My Month in Photos | May 2015

This post is a little bit late, so I'm super sorry for that! It's been a chaotic week and I've got my Media exam tomorrow so forgive me for not having done this sooner. Also, please forgive me once again for the lack of posts that will be going up over the next three weeks, my final exam is on the 17th June, and then I'm hoping to be able to get things back to normal over here!

May was a super positive month for me, and was the end of a chapter in my life, something that I'm both sad and extremely happy about at the same time. I've been at that school for seven years and it's given me so much, but I'm definitely feeling glad that I can move on to the next stage now. A massive thank you to my entire year group for making the end of my time in sixth form super memorable.

A dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts from Bluewater | The most beautiful sky | My last ever lunchtime selfie with Nathan

In celebration of Amy's birthday #1 | In celebration of Amy's birthday #2 | Rag week day one: When I was three I wanted to be...

Rag week day two: OAP #1 | Rag week day two: OAP #2 | Rag week day three: Decades

Rag week day four: Zombie Apocalypse | Pizza with Amy in Media | Rag week day five: Movies

Heading to Tesco to buy supplies for an end of year BBQ | A weekend with Peter | Heading to Camber with Amy and Tom for a Media revision session!


No comments:

Post a Comment