Wednesday, 1 July 2015

My Month in Photos | June 2015

June has been an incredibly busy month, and is one in which I've created so many memories and have been given so many amazing opportunities. 

A selfie after my Media exam | A cheeky cuppa and some chocolate digestives on a Sunday evening

#NationalBestFriendDay 1 | #NationalBestFriendDay 2

A little revision snack | Revising for my second to last exam

Finishing the beautiful "Me Before You" by Jojo Moyes | My Photography work in exhibition!

A bar of my favourite chocolate | An old photo of the sixth form members in my mentor group

Putting on one of my favourite products | A selfie after my last ever exam!

Tom's Birthday meal 1 | Tom's Birthday meal 2

Tom's Birthday meal 3 | Celebrating Chelsea's 18th at the pub

#selfiesunday | Painting the walls of my new bedroom

My first car key | My first car

Leavers' Ceremony at school | Prom night


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you've had a good month! Nice first car too, drive safe!!
    Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete