Wednesday, 19 August 2015

It's been a long time coming...

It's been over a month since my last post. I can't quite believe I've left it so long, particularly as there was a time that I'd be posting almost daily. I'm not really sure how I let it get to this point and I'm very sorry that I've not been around more... I use this excuse every single time, but I genuinely have had a lot on my plate recently.

Over the last couple of weeks I've been thinking about blogging. Not just every once in a while but regularly. I now work full time and my weekends appear to be exceptionally busy for the foreseeable future but I've been contemplating making time for my blog. I've missed it a lot.

I watched a vlog this morning in which Alfie Deyes said something along the lines of not leaving things until tomorrow. His basic message was to do whatever it is you want to do right now, rather than coming up with excuses as to why you can't. And I thought to myself this morning that maybe now would be a good time to jump straight back into the blogging, so here I am.

Now that I'm back, I want to try and make content that I'm truly happy with. Considering the fact that I now have a full time job, I feel that setting a particular weekday to post would be foolish as it's very dependent on how I'm feeling. I want to aim for a minimum of two posts a month, although I'd love to think that there will be more than that, and there almost certainly will be.

Hopefully, I'll have the opportunity to get the camera out again. I've missed taking photographs, too.

My Month in Photos posts will resume at the end of this month and I'll roll July and August into one post so that everything is present on here and documented, even if it is a little late. I'm also hoping to have some new bits and bobs to review, lots of exciting adventures to discuss, and maybe some advice and opinions thrown in when I fancy. We shall have to wait and see what happens!

I hope that you're all having a good summer and that your day has been full of love and laughter.  


No comments:

Post a Comment