Monday, 31 August 2015

My Month in Photos | July & August 2015

It's been ages since I've done one of these. As I said in my previous post, I'm rolling July and August into one post.
July and August were both incredibly busy months, full of lots of change and a lot of apprehension. I'm so glad I made it through both and I'm feeling so positive.
Without further ado, here's my July and August in photos:

 Henna tattoo courtesy of Hannah | Date day with Peter

 Throwback to prom | My new bed

The girls and I at Amy and Chel's Disney party | A weekend with Peter
Some of my favourite shots from the party | Intense Monopoly on holiday
 Metallic tattoo | At the beach with the girls
Takeaway with Peter | Cuddles before we both started our new jobs
   Successful day at work | Party with Chel

Beautiful flowers from Peter | Getting nervous about results day

Collecting results with Chel | Mikado - my new addiction


Fry up for dinner | Naked Blue Machine

Tiramisu for dessert | Reading for work

Made my own little version of Nando's | A lovely weekend with my lovely boyfriend



No comments:

Post a Comment