Sunday, 18 October 2015

Birthday wishlist

As it is 38 days until my birthday, I thought I'd write a little wishlist of potential gifts that I would quite like to receive. They aren't in an order of preference, but are just in a list of things as I thought of them. 


Urban Decay Naked 3 eyeshadow palette
I don't currently own any of the Urban Decay Naked palettes, but I've wanted them all for a really long time. The one I really want the most is the third palette, as I really like the colours in it and I'm a big fan of the packaging. I think it's absolutely stunning.








Canon 750D
I currently own the Canon 1000D, which I got for my birthday several years ago. I absolutely adore it, and love taking photos, but don't really get that much opportunity to do so. I'd love to upgrade to a brand new camera and start really getting back into my photography again, and this one more than fits the bill. It'd probably encourage me to start making a few more YouTube videos as well.







Girl Online: On Tour by Zoe Sugg
I got Girl Online for my birthday last year from Amy, and I'm really looking forward to reading what happens next. I love Zoe, she's been a bit of an inspirational figure to me in the past and I like to collect little things she produces every now and then.









Jamie Lawson's self-titled album
Having listened to Wasn't Expecting That several times at work and falling in love with it, I'd really like to receive Jamie Lawson's album. I think his voice is amazing.










Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
I'm a bit of a Rainbow Rowell fan, and have read a a majority of her books already. I'd really like to receive her latest novel Carry On or the only other book of hers that I haven't yet read Attachments because I really love her writing style. I think her books are fabulous and I thoroughly enjoy reading them.










Grey platform boots from H&M
I saw these on a shopping trip with the lovely Chelsea and absolutely fell in love with them. I probably own way too many pairs of shoes already, but these look like they're going to be an absolutely fantastic addition to my ever-expanding collection. I'm particularly a fan of the colour, which is really different to anything I own currently. 

2 comments:

  1. I have the new Girl Online book, and it's so good so far!! Hopefully you'll get it :) Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear that! Let me know what you reckon when you've finished it! I'm quite tempted to just buy and read it before my birthday, haha! xxx

      Delete