Thursday, 1 October 2015

My Month in Photos | September 2015

This month has absolutely flown by. It's been really lovely to spend some time with some of my favourite people, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what October has in store for me. As always, here is my September in photos.

A selfie before work | A beautiful evening at the theatre with Hannah, Daisy and Chel

 Saw the Shard in London on my way to a training session and couldn't help taking a photo | Said farewell to Hannah as she headed off to university 

 A lovely Purple Rain all to myself at catch up drinks with Andrew | A photo with the beautiful bride, Emma, on her wedding day

 I headed to London with Peter and saw the most beautiful sky | A selfie with my gorgeous better half before hopping on a train for date night

 Peter and I went to see Matilda the Musical! | A very yummy spinach and ricotta pizza

 Pie and chips on my last day in London with my gorgeous boyfriend | A little photo of the beautiful Southbank



No comments:

Post a Comment